Recent research among (grand) parents and children shows that there is dramatically less outdoor play. Children who play outside very regularly develop better and are healthier. Outdoor play has a positive effect on good motor skills, a healthy weight and the outside air is not only healthy but also makes your child happy.
Where (grand) parents used to go out in large numbers, children now play indoors. In comparison with 2013, the number of children playing outside every day in the neighborhood has fallen from 20% to 14%! Of the 1.2 million children in primary school, there are more than 1 million children who no longer play outside every day. From the daycare management software you can have a perfect choice now.
Children who play outside very regularly develop better and are healthier. Outdoor games have a positive effect on good motor skills, a healthy weight and the outside air is not only healthy but also makes children happy. In addition, children who regularly play outside develop better social skills. They learn how to make boyfriends / girlfriends, communicate, play together and they learn to solve mutual problems, share, make choices and deal with loss. Children who play outside a lot discover more, learn about nature and can better assess risks and dangers. The cognitive skills therefore develop better. It is not for nothing that children who play outside are said to be healthier, happier and smarter. For the school time scheduling the school management software is also important.
According to the Standard for Healthy Exercise, children must exercise for at least 60 minutes a day, no less than 80% of the children no longer come here today. Then there
Tips for playing outside
- Walking to school with the children or by bike.
- They immediately learn how to deal with the possibilities and the risks they encounter.
- Children need a challenge that they also get by being exposed to risks. So don’t be too worried.
- Children like to play in an environment that offers challenges. Think of nature / forest, climbing possibilities, sand and water such as mud spots after it has rained.
- In addition to cycling and running, children enjoy building, role playing, climbing & scrambling, throwing & catching, rocking and coming up with new games themselves.
- Many parents look for quality time with their children in a table or television moment. But this is also possible by playing outside together.
Facts about playing outside
Did you know that there are many nerves in the soles of the feet that are connected to the rest of the body? That’s why it feels so nice to walk barefoot.
In the development of a child, creating a familiar and homely environment is of great importance. If your child feels safe and comfortable, he or she will proceed much more easily to self-education, provided that this is possible at his or her own pace. The ever-present incentive will increase self-confidence and encourage your child to develop new skills. To create a safe and trusted environment for your child, we believe that the following items are of great importance. With the best school management software the entire process works perfectly now.