The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting the Mains Examination for Regional Rural Bank in the month of October 2019. Here is complete details in regards when the IBPS RRB Result and Cut off would be released.
- The IBPS RRB Mains Exam is conducted on October 13th for Officer Scale 1 while on October 20th for Office Assistant.
- It is common that everyone wish to know what might the cutoff be and when the results would be released.
- As the cut off marks will be released on the Result day, knowing the expected cut off will help in scoring more in the Mains exam.
IBPS RRB Result 2019
IBPS usually releases the Result after 3-4 weeks of the exam. To get qualified for the next stage of exam, ensure to score more above the cut off marks.
- The IBPS RRB Mains Results will be released on the official website.
- Follow the step by step instructions to check and download the result PDF correctly.
- If you are wondering how to check your results, then follow the instructions provided below.
How to Check IBPS RRB Mains Results 2019?
Here is the list of points to be followed while downloading the Result PDF.
Direct Link to Download IBPS RRB Mains Result 2019
- Click on the above direct link or visit the official website: ibps.in
- On the home page, click on the link “Click here to view Your Result for Office Assistant & Officer Scale I”
- A new page will appear on the screen asking for login.
- Now, Enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin/ Captcha and click on submit button.
- IBPS RRB Result PDF will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download it & take a print out of the IBPS RRB Result PDF for future reference.
IBPS RRB Cut Off 2019
IBPS releases the cut off marks for Officer Scale 1 and Office Assistant separately after releasing the result. It is important for candidates to qualify the IBPS RRB Cut Off Marks in order to get shortlisted for Interview round.
- IBPS releases state-wise cut off marks after releasing the results.
- Along with overall cut off marks, there is also sectional cut off marks.
- Hence, candidates must make sure to score more in the Mains exam. Check out the below expected cut off marks for Mains exam.
If you are wondering about how the cut off marks are decided then go through the below description to know more.
Factors Affecting Cut Off Marks
There are various factors that affect the cut off marks. IBPS decides the cut off based on the following three factors.
- Number of candidates appearing for exam
- Number of vacancies
- Difficulty level of the paper.
Hope you have all received enough information about the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 & Office Assistant Results and cut off marks. Study well and score more than the cut off marks.